Scientific evidence suggests that vaping is 95% less harmful than cigarettes. When you vape, the e-liquid inside the vape pen or e-cigarettes heats up and vapourizes to produce fumes like aerosol and deliver the flavour only. Compared to the harmful toxins released when a regular cigarette is smoked, these vapours are quite harmless rather pleasant smelling.
If you are new to vaping, you may want to enjoy it as much as possible. Here are a few tips to consider that may help you use e liquids in the best way possible. Let's get started.
1. E-liquid flavours
The advantage of vaping is that you get to enjoy different flavours and scents. You will be surprised by the flavour variations available. There are sweet flavours like chocolate or caramel, fruit flavours like raspberry and melon, minty ones like menthol etc.
2. PG/VG Ratio
You also need to consider the PG/VG ratio in the base. For instance, a PG-based base will allow stronger nicotine hit as it is quite thin and tasteless. On the other hand, a VG-based base will give a mild hit as it is denser and can mellow the taste.
Most e-liquids come in a varying ratio of Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, so you need to consider if you want a stronger nicotine hit or a milder one.
3. Maintaining the e-cigarette
To maximize your vaping experience, you need to maintain your vape pen thoroughly. Here are a few tips to consider
- Keep your vaping pen tank clean by cleaning it regularly. It will allow more flavour to come through. You can use water to clean the inside of the tank. However, before use, make sure that it is dry, and water droplets do not affect the consistency of the e-liquid.
- Store your e-cigarette correctly and make sure not to overheat the battery.
- When pouring the e-liquid inside the tank, make sure not to overfill it.
- If your e-cigarette has a coil inside it, make sure to change it every four to five weeks so that you can replace the burnt coil in time.
Remember to shake the e-liquid bottle before use to integrate the bottle contents. Finally, store your e-liquids in a cold and dry place, away from heat and away from the reach of children. If an e-liquid is maintained properly, it can last for up to two years. Hopefully, the above tips will help you understand how to use your e-liquids in the best way possible.